Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update #9 on the community kudos beta

Welcome to a new kudos quarter! And congratulations to our Leaders of the Pack; we'll be assigning your badges today so keep an eye out for those sweet, sweet 500 kudos hitting your inbox shortly. 

Leader of the Pack 3@2x.png

Here were the top 10 Leaders for this quarter!  Pramodh was in first with an amazing 75215 points. Keep your eyes out for something special in the mail, Pramodh!

1. @Pramodh M 
  2. @Brant Schroeder 
  3. @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 
  4. @Jack Brickey 
  5. @Vero Rivas 
  6. @Andy Gladstone 
  7. @Fabian Lim 
  8. @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 
  9. @Kishan Sharma 
  10. @John Funk 

This quarter, we also added a special Atlassians leaderboard and here were the top 10 Atlassians in our very first quarter!

1. @Darryl Lee (but not that @Darryl Lee
  2. @Michael Pryor 
  3. @Srinatha T 
  4. @Daniel Eads 
  5. @Christine P. Dela Rosa 
  6. @Karthick S 
  7. @Nick H 
  8. @Samir 
  9. @James Richards 
  10. @Alex Waite 

You also may have noticed a few new badges appearing!

NQLBjira.png No Jira Question Left Behind Answer 3 Jira questions per day for a bonus
  Trello badge series Series for accepted answers in Trello
Bitbucket badge series Series for accepted answers in Bitbucket
Team 2022 Bingo Keep an eye out for the Bingo card during the week of Team
Miscellaneous.png Miscellaneous Monday Participate in Miscellaneous Monday 
4f692f99-e429-4d37-a4b3-87721e673858.png Sharing Is Caring Share community content (repeatable)
50d62cc6-619b-4602-a8d6-0268daad377c.png Shareworthy Have your content shared!
agilebadge.png Agile Adventurer Say hello in our new Agile group
DevOps.png *Coming Soon*  Like Content in our new DevOps group
Leaders' Favourite Exclusive challenge for Members only, set by our Leaders

As always, new badges appear regularly, so keep an eye on your challenges tab!

We've also released a filter that lets your see repeatable  badges (just click "Repeatable" under Challenges to see those). 

The new Leader of the Pack badge will be available shortly and the next leaderboard rollover is on July 1. 

Have fun!

26 comments

Comment

Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2022

Congrats to all!

Like # people like this
Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2022

Congrats all! 

I see I still have much work to do to crack that top 10. :)

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2022

So much to talk about at the Badge Bar at Team '22! Thanks for the post and expanded program @Monique vdB! I owe you a Kudos Cola when we finally meet.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 1, 2022

@Josh Costella you were #22! And this time around more than 50 people got 5,000 points or more, so that's especially good 😉 

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2022

Yeaaaaa!!! It's so awesome to be here and I am addicted to Atlassian Community now. 

Like Elizabeth Barr likes this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2022

I totally agree @Darryl Lee . It's really wonderful to engage so much!

Like Darryl Lee likes this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

Congrats Everyone!! Thanks @Monique vdB 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

Thanks @Monique vdB and congrats to all other leaders and specially to @Pramodh M ! Keep rocking guys ;)

Like Pramodh M likes this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2022

Now I really want to know what this badge is ;)

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 1.03.43 PM.png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 1, 2022

@Elizabeth Barr omg you're doing the thing so amazingly!!!! 😂

Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2022

A true case of fake-it-till-you-make-it! Do the thing so well, you don't even know what you're actually doing!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2022

@Elizabeth Barr ooh I'm at 38/100 of doing the thing! Gotta get on it. 

Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2022
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2022

Frankly that was taking too long. We're a lot closer now! 😂😂😂😂

😂Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 2.59.11 PM.png

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

Congrats to everyone and awesome secret badge! 😂

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2022

6/50 of the secret (april fools?) badge

don't know how I got them and how I get some more

grafik.png

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
April 2, 2022

Kudos keep getting better and better! Thanks for the continuous improvement and fun @Monique vdB !

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2022

Thank you @Monique vdB for sharing the champions of previous quarter and also upcoming badges 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2022

Congratulations @Pramodh M and all fellow leaders and Atlassians

Like # people like this
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
April 3, 2022

Congrats all! 

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2022

Congratulations, winners!!!

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

Congrats all

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2022

1. @Darryl Lee (but not that @Darryl Lee

Nope uh, that's not going to be confusing at all.

@Dave Liao even mistakenly congratulated me on the new job(!)

Well at least getting to meet so many Community Leaders at Team 22 this week, hopefully that will help with the mistaken identities.

Wait, @Darryl Lee - you weren't at the conference, were you? Man, if so, think of the missed photo opportunities. :-P

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
April 8, 2022

@Darryl Lee Nah, I wasn't in any events as I was on leave the past few days 😭

Is there anything I missed?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2022

Darryl Lee ^2 would've been amazing.

I still have yet to meet a name twin.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events