Update #8 on the community kudos beta

Hi all, just a quick post today with a few new updates!

Kudos search now works with spaces:

You should be able to find people easily now to send them their peer kudos!

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 12.22.13 PM.png

You can now filter by one-time or repeatable challenges:

Under "Challenges," we are adding the ability to filter on challenges that are repeatable or one-time-only. Note, this is not automatic and we have to flag all our challenges on the back end. We're working on this so thanks for your patience while this rolls out fully. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 12.24.29 PM.png

We have more updates in the works, as always, so stay tuned! And of course, if you have any suggestions, ideas or feedback, let us know. 

20 comments

Comment

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2022

@Monique vdB Awesome!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2022

Thanks for the updates, @Monique vdB !

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2022

Hey wait a minute to I get a nickel every time someone views my name on this page????

moneygif.gif

Seriously though....nice work!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2022

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 8, 2022

@Jack Brickey the twist is, you actually get extra points every time you send kudos to @jack.rosenfield 😉

Like # people like this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
March 8, 2022

Just curious, @Monique vdB  how much longer is the Beta going to run for?

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 8, 2022

@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ we're pretty happy with how it's going and so far no plans to sunset it! We still consider it in "beta" because we need to work out some kinks so all activity is reliably registering, and then roll it out to the whole community. No timeframe for that either.  But we're planning on testing more things in the coming months and so full steam ahead right now!

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2022

These are awesome changes. 😍

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2022

Very awesome feature!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 14, 2022

Search is definitely easier now - can confirm! Thanks 💙

Jason Dai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2022

This is the best feature I like so far, great way to get engaged within community. 

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2022

I'm trying to give Kudos away and the person I want to give to is not appearing...

Nidhi Raj
Atlassian Team
March 30, 2022

Just started on the kudos challenges and hadn't realized how much true value was hidden in the community! 

Gif.gif

Like # people like this
Karthick S
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2022

Awesome @Monique vdB 

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 1, 2022

@Monique vdB  awesome. I have become Kudos addict now :) 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2022

@Srinatha T my favorite thing to hear :) 

Like Srinatha T likes this
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
April 3, 2022

I love we can now do this on community! So many times I've wanted to send someone a kudos! Thanks @Monique vdB !!

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2022

Giving kudos now made easy. Thank you @Monique vdB 

Like Srinatha T likes this
Nick H
Atlassian Team
May 20, 2022

Thanks for all your effort @Monique vdB !! This program has been so much fun the past few months. Can't wait to see where it goes!!

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 3, 2022

Feeling like I arrived late to the party.  And that's great cause everyone is already having a good time.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events