Stuff to win in December

New Year Celebration.png

Want to win a stuffed animal, a Confluence sweatshirt, an escape room, fame and glory, or just a bunch of badges?  Here is a roundup of all our current community contests.

Our leaderboard resets once again January 1, so you'll definitely want to be at 5000 points or more to be Leader of the Pack! There's a prize for that too. ;) 

6 comments

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2021

I am "craving" a stuffed animal. I am in

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2021

@Monique vdB I love your profile picture!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 10, 2021

@Fadoua thank you! I have taken myself to the coast a few times this year for a solo trip and some staring at ocean waves, and it always makes me feel happy and restored. 

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 10, 2021

The best way to recharge and be ready to face your tasks as a working mom. I really admire every women who gave herself that treat @Monique vdB 

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2021

Thanks Monique!  You are always a wealth of information in this community.

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

@Monique vdB I was a Leader of the Pack Q3 2021. Is this for new leaders or have I missed something? 😱

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events