Did you mean: 

Request to join the Kudos program

Viewing page 2 of 5

103 comments

Comment

Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2021

Hello , I would be please to be added to this program ! 

Thanks in advance and keep rolling ! 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 8, 2021

We have you on the list @Florian PEREZ

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

I have joined the group.  Please verify?

Thanks, Joseph Chung Yin.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 8, 2021

Looks like you are already in, @Joseph Chung Yin !

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Hello @Monique vdB 

I would like to be a part of this program. Kindly let me know if anything is required from my end.

Thanks in advance.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 8, 2021

@Gaurav we're working on it, @Luke Hostetler maybe can give you an idea of timing for our next set of members!

Like # people like this
Luke Hostetler December 8, 2021

@Gaurav We're working to get you added within the next day or two! Thanks for your patience.

Like # people like this
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2021

Hi,

I would like to join this. Please add me.

Thanks,

Mark de Bont December 22, 2021

Hi, I would like to join this program. Thanks

Prayuja Patil December 22, 2021

I would like to participate

Vedant Kulkarni
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2022

I'd like to join too, please!

Sarika Dalal
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

Hi, I would like to join this program, please!!

Luke Hostetler January 4, 2022

@Vishwas N M @Mark de Bont @Prayuja Patil @Vedant Kulkarni @Sarika Dalal 

Hi everyone! We're looking to add you all to the Kudos program.

Although we're not able to guarantee the exact day that each person will be added, my hope is that you'll all be added within one week from now.

You'll know that you're part of Kudos once the tab appears on your community profile. You can always check by clicking your image in the top right, clicking "View profile" and then checking for a tab marked Kudos. It will look like this:

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 12.48.42 PM.png

Like # people like this
Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2022

I'm here for the cookies. I mean kudos. Can we have cookies too? Kudos is fine though. :-) 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 4, 2022

Here is the "Cookie" badge I just made you, get ready 😂

cookie.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 4, 2022

(Josh takes one look at that artwork and is like "uuuhh I changed my mind.") 

Utkarsh Agarwal _Nagarro_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2022

Hi

I would also like to be a part of this program. Let me know if anything is required.

Regards

Utkarsh

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

Hi @Monique vdB , I'd like to join the Kudos program, I'm looking forward to the community events!

Like # people like this
Luke Hostetler January 6, 2022

Hi @Utkarsh Agarwal _Nagarro_ and @Dave Mathijs, you're on the list! As before, you'll know you've been added to the program when you see a tab marked Kudos on your community profile.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 6, 2022

did you get @Josh Costella as well? just double checking!

Luke Hostetler January 7, 2022

Yep! @Josh Costella is there.

Utkarsh Agarwal _Nagarro_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2022

Hi @Luke Hostetler , @Monique vdB 

Can you confirm if i have been added? I do not see the tab marked Kudos on my community profile yet.

Luke Hostetler January 27, 2022

Hi @Utkarsh Agarwal _Nagarro_! Apologies for the delay, it looks like you're now part of the Kudos program. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2022

Hi @Monique vdB 

I would like to join this program

Thanks

Alex

Like # people like this
Christof Hurst January 7, 2022

Going to migrate soon if all test passed.

Like # people like this
Rachit Singhal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2022

Hi, I would like to join this program, please add me. 

Thanks.

Like # people like this
Patricia Pattin January 19, 2022

I would love to join this group! I am all about learning as much as I can about Atlassian Cloud!!

Like # people like this
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2022

I would like to join too, if possible!

Like # people like this
ErikNaljota January 27, 2022

Hello! I would love to join this program!

Like # people like this
Suprabhat Das February 11, 2022

@Monique vdB - kindly add me to the Kudos Program. 🙏🏻😇

Karthick S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2022

@Monique vdB Interesting Kudos program!

Ugo Ernest April 2, 2022

I'm joining this group .. I can't wait . So much excitement

Deleted user April 4, 2022

Hi, I'd like to join the Kudos programme, please.

Daria Misiowiec
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

I would love to join :) 

Damian April 5, 2022

I'd love to join the Kudos program too!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events