Profile Pictures not available

Hi

Is it only for me or is it a global issue that the profile pictures are not available?

image.png

9 comments

Comment

Alex Gay April 23, 2021

image.png

Like # people like this
Thomas April 23, 2021

It seems that this problem exists only for you.

Example.jpg

Like # people like this
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2021

I had the problem yesterday but it all seems ok today. 

Thanks for flagging as I was wondering what I had changed. 

Alex Gay April 23, 2021

I have the issue only in chrome Version 89.0.4389.128 (Official Build) (64-bit)

In Edge it is working fine: 

image.png

Alex Gay April 23, 2021

cleared my cache, everything is working fine now.

Like Dave likes this
Thomas April 23, 2021

Сongrats.

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2021

Hey all - we're aware of this particular issue and the underlying cause. If you happen to see this issue, you can resolve it by ensuring you're logged in to Atlassian Cloud (id.atlassian.com is a good place to check this). Once you're able to access Atlassian Cloud sites or your profile at id.atlassian.com, the avatars should load normally again on Community.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2021

@Daniel Eads 

your soultion works, thanks

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2021

Yes, this solved it - some days back it was a pretty persistant issue :)
This lead to the learning: without avatars it is hardly to follow who asked what - which is a follow-up and a related question. Glad that this is solved and not happening recently in Community.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events