Plans for Atlympics in 2022?

I think we have seen enthusiasm, dedication, effective contribution from participants around the globe for those 12+1 events. 

I think we should continue this spirit going forward.

Would you like  to continue with Atlympics in 2022 ?

Happy to hear from all of you and thanks for reading.

@Bridget  and @Monique vdB  - Happy to hear your views, plans and in case of any different thoughts. I know it's still 2021 and too early to comment but if you can share any positive news then it would be great.

4 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2021

Yeeeeessss !!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2021

@Suvradip Paul the only reason I agree with you is because the Winter Olympics will be happening in 2022.

I personally would love to see if come back since I was not able to participate as much in the 2021 version as I would have liked.

Like Bridget likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2021

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for sharing your thoughts and sorry you missed last one. I think it would be great to to have Winter Olympics in 2022.

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2022

I'm in!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events