Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🏅OPENING CEREMONIES🏅

43 comments

Comment

Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2021

Opening Ceremonies: 10-10:30 AM PST (2:00-2:30 PM UTC) for Brazil :D

LoneAngelicFlyingfox-max-1mb.gif

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2021

3am here! I'll be there in spirit 

Girish_Shenoy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2021

Count me in please

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2021

Would you please switch me to timeslot 1 @Bridget ☺️

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2021

Timezone 1 for me

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2021

Hi,

I am from IST not sure if I would be able to make it for the zoom meeting. But really excited!!!!!!!

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2021

will do my best to make it to the second timezone.

See you all there

Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2021

Ok for 10-10:30 AM PST (5:00-5:30 PM UTC);

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2021

I should be able to attend.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2021

Sorry, I missed this. But, I hope it was fun. Do we have any recording ?

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2021

Thanks @Bridget for sharing the invite. It was fun and glad to see you all lovely people.

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 30, 2021

@Bridget  I couldnt make it to the zoom session. And I cant find the recording - where can I watch?

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2021

Hi @Bridget could you perhaps already share the closing ceremony time? as I missed the opening ceremony I at least want to join the closing. :-)

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2021

Hi @Bridget , 

+1 for closing. 

Also, interesting to see some records

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

@Bridget did you wear your swim hat and goggles?

Like Bridget likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 4, 2021

@Liam Green no but I will for the closing ceremonies! 

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

@Bridget I expect photographic evidence in case I can't attend the ceremonies!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2021

@Bridget When are the closing ceremonies?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events