Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos Program - Name Disconnect

Rosa M Fossi August 18, 2021

Hello Feedback Forum, 

I wasn't sure where to post this, so here I am.   Ever since my surname changed back to my given name I've had a slew of "wrong names" appearing all over Atlassian.  The latest is in the Kudos panel where the tracker shows "Guthrie" instead of "Fossi".  I've confirmed my name appears correctly in my jira instance, profile, billing, profile & visibility page, etc etc.

wrong-surname.png

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Rosa M Fossi January 10, 2022

Hi Brant, 

No. My name issue continues.  And although kudos being in Beta may be related, I've found name issues in other areas of Atlassian that I've caught and reported to support team to fix. Most recently I think it was my events and Atlassian U.   :::shrug:::  I'll just keep reporting it / reaching out to support as I run into the wrong name. 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

I am having a similar issue.  I believe it is because they have multiple independent systems that work off of the same SSO.  Sounds like support is fixing them which is good.  I submitted a request this week to get some names fixed.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2022

@Rosa M Fossi I believe this is due to the kudos beta status.  I believe I am having something similar.  Was this ever fixed for you or are you still having this issue?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events