Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Starting Line-Up / Jira Riddle Cup

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2023

Is anyone else having issues with trying to earn these two badges?  When I click on 'Do the mission' I get messages saying "Article not found, The article you are trying to access is not available.  it may have been deleted or marked as spam."

5 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 10, 2023

@Dan Breyen thanks for flagging - the badges were scheduled in one time zone and the articles scheduled in a different time zone and I think the math went wrong somewhere in there!  

2 votes
Answer accepted
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

These are live now. 

shades of blue GIF

0 votes
rayhanalireyad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 11, 2023

thanks for flagging

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

Hi @Dan Breyen ,

Looks like both of them are up now. I see the article pages.

-Ben

0 votes
ronald_bergmann July 10, 2023

It's probably not yet online. Belongs to

sdasfdsg.png

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2023

Correct. This will launch later today! Look out for the announcements and get ready for some fun and games.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events