Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Cloud Learning 4 - issues

While testing Jira Cloud Learning 4, I am experiencing some minor issues. A first one: watching videos does not seem to trigger. I watched a couple of videos I landed on through this page. Unfortunately, the progress counter does not update.

Also, the challenge answer 3 questions tagged jira-cloud has a counter that now says '6 of 10 completed' instead of the expected 3 :-)

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 13.54.08.png 

And a last thing I noticed is that leaving likes in the New to Jira discussion only seems to trigger on the discussions themselves, not on any replies to a discussion. This may be intentional of course, but I am not exactly sure what the expected behaviour is here.

5 comments

Oh - one more thing: I also noticed that challenges with multiple steps (like this one) don't appear in the in progress filter unless at least one of the parts is fully completed. I think it would be useful if this happened as soon as there is some progress - but I don't know if that is possible.

Like # people like this

I stuck at #4

where is the "New to Jira" section/group?

That, I do know :-)

You can find it from products > Jira. Then, one of the sub categories is New to Jira. You can find it from the navigation on the right hand side there.

Or even easier: just click this link :-) 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Jeff Tillett Community Leader Apr 16, 2021

I'm stuck on cloud learning 2. I've now clicked into every article and nothing triggered the 2 videos to be marked as watched.

strange, since video was working for you to get to lvl2

my videos were working yesterday

I don't know if anything has changed in the meantime, but the video is triggering now for me (on one occasion at least)!

#lockdownparty

It says

Answer 3 questions tagged jira-cloud
(0 von 10 abgeschlossen)

3 or 10 questions?

In order to complete the challenge, I can confirm it is 10 for now (I am at 9 currently and still in progress). But I am not sure if it's intended like that > 10 is a lot at an early learning stage :-)

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you