Important announcement about the Atlassian Community Kudos program 📢

Thank you all for being part of the Atlassian Community Kudos program, old members and new.

It's been an amazing time that we've shared together, and I have a very important announcement that you won't want to miss about the future of our program.

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 4.37.31 PM.png

This is difficult to put into words, so if you haven't already, please click here to hear the announcement for yourself.

Thank you to  @Fun Man Andy for helping me give this announcement the gravitas it deserves.

15 comments

Comment

Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 31, 2023

Exciting news! Ahhh the future is bright! 

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2023

🥹

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2023

Lol

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

770B24A9-4BB8-4B69-9A34-C44DB6BBB52A.gif

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

A tree should be planted for this.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

Nah, not falling for that one.

Although you have given me an idea for a friday-fun topic now...

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

Tiktok and FunManAndy ... you know shenanigans are involved!  Well done!

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

Nicely done! :-)

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

I really cannot believe I fell for that... And if @Fun Man Andy can't do the Rick Astley dance though, we need a re-take.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

@Andy Gladstone we'll get him to do it at Team '23 ;)

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

Nice job for Friday Fun...

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

Well done! 👏

Like # people like this
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2023

@Monique vdB 
Tiktok is banned in India. I cannot open the link  :(

Like Saralie S. likes this
Eliot.Agaba April 13, 2023

Nice one!

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2023

LOL

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events