Helena Garcia from the Great British Bake Off shares her top tips for winning the title of Ace Baker

Hi Atlassian Community cooks and bakers,

We have a very special treat:  Helena Garcia from the Great British Baking Show has shared a very special message for everyone participating in our Great Atlassian Bake Off!

Listen to hear her top tips for this competition when it comes to approaching your recipe and her learnings from being on the show!

What's your top tip when putting together a recipe? What about preparing, and execution? Share in the comments! šŸ‘‡šŸ¼

2 comments

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 6, 2021

I LOVE this and of course Helena is a hero of mine :).

My tip for putting together a recipe is all about ingredients. If I'm baking, I try to look for recipes via Google that contain the word "healthy" in them. Usually this helps me find recipes that swap out sugar for maple syrup or butter for oil (or even applesauce!!) There are a ton of tips and tricks out there that allow me to bake for the ones I love without feeling (too) badly about the ingredients. 

Like ā€¢ Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2021

Helena is a HERO, and I love her ā€” having her in the Atlassian Community is pure joy. šŸ’™

And I don't bake/cook a lot, but my advice to myself is to read all of the steps carefully. šŸ‘€

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events