Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback for Global Initiative: Atlassian Global Impact.

Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2023

I just don't want this initiative be lost among the comment section of the July Month Plant a Tree initiative. I shared a feedback on this initiative of Atlassian Global Impact for contributors who do amazing contributions in different campaigns. Lets discuss further here.

Flagging @Monique vdB for consideration and escalation among the Atlassian Community Managers.

Screenshot from 2023-07-24 12-22-10.png

Any Community Members and leaders insterested in this please watch this post for the updates.

4 comments

Comment

Dana A July 24, 2023

Definitely need to make a difference in the world, service opportunities, clean-ups, and awareness campaigns. I pick each month something to make a difference here is some of my list, if you want more just let me know . 

January - new way of life - spreading awareness and positive thoughts on social media 

February - National Heart Awareness Month - wear red, world nutella day, send a card to a friend, give hearts away in a local nursing home, get your arteries checked. 

March -National Wear blue day for cancer awareness, National Employee Appreciation Day ,give a hug away, plant a flower day , good Samaritan day,  Pi day ,volunteer for farm rescuer day 

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2023

@Dana A Wow! This is something I got to think about. If we keep such habits of contribution as a monthly thing, we will definitely make global impact. 

Appreciate your mindset.

Like # people like this
A1 EXPERT July 25, 2023

Hi all. This is life and my trees grow. I support Atlassian Community Managers.

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2023

Great ideas @Sanjog Sigdel @Dana A ...

I think community service is important. And, supporting our environment is on the top of my community service.

With the oceans rising temperatures, the heat indexes rising, storms becoming more violent and destructive, the polar ice cap melting, and wildfires becoming larger... we must do something, or we will breech no return.

Like Sanjog Sigdel likes this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2023

@Marjorie Appreciate your ideas. I've observed your motivation by sharing facts and infograph during July Plant a Tree initiative. 

What could be the way to get this reviewed or planned from the Atlassian Teams and Atlassian Community Managers?

@Monique vdB You are the only hope we've got :) Please plant our initiative along with those 30000 trees :)

Like Marjorie likes this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2023

Bringing this discussion to attention. Would love to have a group of Atlassian contributors and leaders working on this vision.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events