There are a lot of Badges which are not working properly and some badges are not well defined what to do and how to do!

Video Viewer

Watch a video anywhere on Community

(Viewed lots of videos but I haven't received any badge)

Server Sage

Answer 30 questions marked "server"

(More than 30+ questions answered on "server" but I haven't received any badge)

Trending Teams

Leave 25 likes and 25 comments in our Team Playbooks collection

(More than 25+ likes and comments on "Team Playbooks" but I haven't received any badge)

December Video Challenge

Have you checked out our video content yet? Watch three videos in December to win the December challenge!

(Viewed lots of videos but I haven't received any badge)

Rising Star

Post great answers on the path to Community Leadership.

(More than 7+ questions accepted but I haven't received any badge)

Community Leader

You are on the community A-list. Thank you for all you do!

(I think I have been Recognised as a Community Leader but I haven't received any badge)

Receive 5 Likes

They like you! They really like you! Get five likes to earn this badge.

(I have received more than 5+ likes but I haven't received any badge)

8 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 7, 2020

Thanks for the report!

Video Viewer:  according to @Liam Green this only worked for him in Firefox. Can you try a different browser?

Server Sage: I see there are users who have earned this, so I'm not sure what the issue is. We will look into this. 

Trending Teams: I lowered the requirements for this one so we can better test it; nobody had earned it and the requirements were too high.  When you checked your tasks, was there a checkmark on anything? If not can you go like 5 of any one content type and see if that helps?

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 6.25.03 PM.png

December Video Challenge: Once you get Video Viewer to work, this one should work too. Try a different browser and make sure you're watching the video all the way to the end. 

Rising Star: Due to the bug with accepted answers, this should not be active; I've deactivated it. 

Community Leader: Deactivated for now because it needs to be manually awarded. 

Receive 5 Likes: This is impacted by the bug: you need to get 5 likes from users who are also enrolled in the pilot. So far you already have 3 likes on this post, so maybe you will get this soon? I do see that some users have this one. 

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2020

@Monique vdB I've liked at least 5 discussions this morning and no movement on the Playbook challenge.  Does it have to be 5 likes of a particular set of discussions?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB ,

Changing the browser didn't work!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 8, 2020

@Liam Green it shouldn't be. We're looking into this one. 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 8, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal well that's not good. 

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2020

I watched 3 videos in both Safari and Firefox but have not yet received a badge.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 14, 2020

@Kristin Lyons one note is that you need to watch all the way to the end. I assume you did that, but just letting you know anyway while we investigate!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2020

@Monique vdB  I did watch until the end, thanks for investigating!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events