Does the challenge "Article Author" work for you?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2021

Hi,

I remember some discussion about this challenge (unfortunately I wasn't able to find it), that somebody told me that the articles need to published to the products collections.

I've published some articles in the history, but these were in the study groups, so it makes sense, that I didn't get this one.

But today, I've finally published my first product article. Still no luck.

So, please, are there any other additional conditions? Were you able to get it?

Thank you!

6 comments

Comment

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2021

Hi @Hana Kučerová ,

I had similar experience  for other challenges. But, after along delay or while I have completed  the tasks it worked. In some case there are some delays too so I am ignoring those.

So, I presume the type of challenge is not an issue but  there might be some others checks.

Happy to hear from someone from Atlassian Team.

Cheers

Suvradip 

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2021

After I've posted this article, I got it immediately. So, it looks like it's really working only for some collections/groups...

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2021
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 25, 2021

Thank you, @Alexander Pappert . I have plans to also post here, so hopefully I will be able to get first step for "Amazing Author" :-)

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2021

@Hana Kučerová  - I posted an article yesterday ad received the First Article badge but still the Article Author is not working for me. 

I am still curious to know the exact criteria of this Kudos Challenge.

Cheers

Suvradip

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

@Suvradip Paul Unfortunately I don't know them. It looks like it is working only for some Product collections... The same situation is with "Amazing Author". I've published 3 articles after this challenge appeared in my list, but it still shows "0 of 10 completed".

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

Congrats on your first article Hana - hopefully we can get some clarity on the crtieria

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2021

Thank you, @Liam Green... Still don't understand it...

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2021

Still not working for me.  I completed two articles for approberfest and shows 0.

Screenshot_20211016-232708_Chrome.jpg

Knowing the specific criteria would help.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events