cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Criteria for Weekend Wisdom Badge

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2021

Hi,

Could you please explain the criteria for Weekend Wisdom badge?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Suvradip

4 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

I completed one by creating a new discussion on the weekend.

2 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2021

@Suvradip Paul 

I believe that you earn this badge when you post to a group either an article or discussion.  

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2021

I don't think so(just from my practical experience) as I have completed last week and this week too but it I didn't get this last week and this week too. 

1 vote
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 15, 2021

I tend to do a lot of community work over the weekend and I think Ive only received this badge once, its not showing in my list currently.

Is there a problem with this badge @Monique vdB ?

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2021

Same for me @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ so I was checking this with all. Looks like there are some issues with this badge.

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2021

For me, I got this badge by posting a question in a group last weekend.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events