Can't give kudos!

It seems that I can't give kudos to anybody! I've tried logging in with a private window, as well as clearing my browser cache, but I'm getting an error. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Alex

kudos erro2.pngkudos error.png

21 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2021

ad blocker or something active?

this was the solution for the video view badge and could maybe help you too

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2021

ignore my answer, got the same message when try to spent kudos - should have tested it before.....

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2021

Thanx for the reply @Alexander Pappert

I really hope they sort this thing out.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2021

@Monique vdB

you could send me some kudos 2 days ago

grafik.png

I can sent kudos to you and others, but not to @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

grafik.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2021

I can't give Kudos to @Liam Green either. Not that I would want to. But I can't.

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2021

I just gave Kudos to @John Funk , even though I don't really want to!

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2021

I just gave Kudos to @John Funk and @Liam Green , because I'm having a good time :-)

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2021

Well, I was able to find Liam by searching on Green instead. Using Liam G didn't work though. And when I searched on Koxaras I was able to find Alex, but I couldn't find him under Alex Koxaras. But then it errored out when I tried to give him Kudos. 

I am suspicious that Liam's went up by 100 though I can't prove it. 

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2021

Thanks @Hana Kučerová !  Liam is always a good sport.  :-)

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2021

I've just given @Hana Kučerová Kudos too.

But I found both of you by searching last name not first.

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2021

I could not find Hana by searching at all!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2021

I had to copy and paste because of the special characters

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2021

I did that, too - still no luck. 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2021

Hey, don't tell me you don't have č and á on your keyboards :-)))

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2021

Liam said those were caused by computer viruses so I took them off. 

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2021

The á I can do, but I can't find the fancy c!

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 9, 2021

I will report this error! I ran into this yesterday and vaguely suspected my VPN.  

Note that it is still a known issue that the kudos search does not recognize spaces or special characters. This is part of the reason we added the kudos tab to the profile. But this seems to be a separate issue; when you find the right person, an error still happens. 

Those of you having issues, as a workaround, can you still give kudos on the person's profile? (I just tried giving @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ kudos from his profile and got the error.) 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 21, 2021

Good news everyone: this issue has been fixed! You can now give kudos to all users, including @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ and other new users to the kudos program. 🥳

Thank you Alex for reporting this!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB  - Kudos given!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2021

Excellent news @Monique vdB! Many thanks!

I'm glad it all worked out :D

Mark de Bont July 22, 2021

Same problem for my great colleague Rudy Holtkamp. He definitely  needs more kudos ;-D

image.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events