🌏 CLOSING CEREMONIES 🌏

Announcement @2x.png

Congratulations, Atlympians!

The Atlympics have officially come to a close. Thank you so much for all of the amazing and ingenious content you contributed over the course of the games. We will spend this week carefully choosing winners!

Winners will be announced LIVE at the closing ceremonies that we'll host this coming Friday August 13th. Don't worry if you can't make it - we will record the ceremonies and also publish the results in group. 

Please comment below with your timezone preference, and we'll send you a calendar invite. 

Timezone 1: 12PM PST hosted by Bridget

Timezone 2: 5PM IST hosted by Isha + Tamanna

We can't wait to see you there! 

35 comments

Comment

Ignacio Aredez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2021

Timezone 1 - Thank you very much for all the organization, the event was great!

Like β€’ Bridget likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2021

Congratulations Everyone!  We made it to the end!  Thank you @Bridget and the rest of the Community team for providing such a fun concept!

I will absolutely be at "Timezone 1".

Like β€’ # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2021

Congratulations to everybody who participated!

Timezone 2 for me please :)

Like β€’ Manish Bannur likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2021

Congrats!!! So excited!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Timezone 2 please

but this time both are fine 😊 

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2021

Yay! This was so much fun! Everyone can be very proud - there were SO MANY great articles/discussions/questions.

Thanks to the whole team who made this possible and who thought of such wonderful challenges.

I hope I can make Timezone 1 to applause to the Atlympic winners. πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2021

Can I get an invite for Timezone 1 please? πŸ™

Like β€’ nina_schmidt likes this
Nipun Aggarwal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2021

Thanks for Organising! There were many great posts in the community laugh

Please send me an invite for Timezone 2!

Like β€’ KristjΓ‘n Geir Mathiesen likes this
Kevin Tuei
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the great event Bridget and the team. I will be glad to get an invite for Timezone 2.

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2021

It has been a lot of fun !! Thanks for everything!!

Timezone 1 for me please 😊

Like β€’ G subramanyam likes this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2021

It was great to read all the amazing contributions, well done guys! 

I’m joining Timezone 2 πŸŽ‰πŸ’ͺ

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2021

Timezone 1 for me.

Bartosz Robakowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2021

Thanks, @Bridget! :) I'll join the meeting on timezone 2 :)

Soo Park_Open Source Consulting
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 9, 2021

Congratulations to everybody! 

Timezone 2 for me please!!

Hana KučerovÑ
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2021

Timezone 1, please, thank you!

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2021

Wow, Atlympics is over in a flash, it was such a fun event, congratulations to all the athletes for participating. Would love to see records that have been set by Atlympians!!

Special thanks to all the organizers!

Timezone 2 for me! 

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

Hi πŸ‘‹,

Timezone 1 please!

(and I'm so sorry I didn't make it to opening ceremonies I got so involved in designing features with our team, time flew by and I missed it πŸ₯²)

Marianna Ole August 10, 2021

Warm hugs and congrats from Singapore (UTC +8)

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

Timezone 1 for me please, @Bridget 

Congrats to all the medal recipients yellow-star 

I refrained from saying "medal winners" because all the great content created is a win for the community. thumbs-upheartyellow-starlaugh

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

Timezone 1 please!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2021

Timezone 1 please!

KristjΓ‘n Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

Thanks for all the hard work in organizing these first Atlympics.

I will take "Timezone 1" invite, thanks.

Valentin Cardozo August 10, 2021

Congrats to all for the event!!

Timezone 1 for me

Jarrod Moura August 10, 2021

Timezone 2 please :) 

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

Thanks, @Bridget! Timezone 1 for me :) 

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2021

Congratulations πŸ₯³ 

Timezone 1 please πŸ‘Œ thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events