You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
Hello Atlassian Community!
For the Great Atlassian Bake Off, I decided to go for a sourdough bake. I chose bread because A. I love bread week and B. sourdough baking is pretty similar to collaborating with a team. Hear me out ...
Recipe for overnight sourdough
- 520 grams white flour
- 12 grams sea salt
- 385 grams filtered water
- 90 grams sourdough starter
- I threw in some chia seeds, flax seeds, and fresh thyme
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Combine the water and starter and mix up until cloudy
- Dump wet ingredients into dry and mix together with a wooden spoon - then let that sit for 30 mins
- Stretch and fold your dough a few times, wait 30 mins, stretch and fold again
- Let dough rise overnight
- Turn out dough and stretch and shape it (google this part)
- Let rise in a banneton or parchment lined bowl for 3 hours
- Preheat oven to 500 with your dutch oven inside
- Turn oven to 450, plop sourdough inside, bake for 20 mins with lid and then remove lid and bake for another 20-25 or until golden
4 accepted answers