Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐ŸŒ Atlympic Medal Ceremony

Announcement @2x.png

Thank you to all of the Atlmypians who celebrated with us at last week's Closing Ceremonies. It was so fun to see your faces and to give a round of applause to our winners!

Thanks as well to every single person who played along with us during the Atlympics. I am so impressed by and grateful for the content you contributed during this contest. 

But without further ado, congratulations again to our medalists! Leave a final Olympic themed gif in the comments below ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿฅ‰

Confluence

Trello

Migrations

Partnerships

Teamwork Lab

Jira Service Management

Jira Work Management

Team Playbook

Admins

Marketplace Apps

Jira

Atlassian Community Events

Overall Community

This is an appreciation section for the people/places who went above and beyond during our very first Atlympic competition!

Atlympians who won Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals ๐Ÿ˜ฎ:

@Brant Schroeder@Hana Kuฤerovรก@Kishan Sharma@G subramanyam@Svenja 

Atlympian who competed in all 13 categories ๐Ÿ˜ญ: @Brant Schroeder 

Top 5 countries by medal count:

• ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ USA: 17 medals
  • ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India: 12 medals
  • ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany: 7 medals
  • ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom: 6 medals
  • ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czech Republic: 5 medals

Article with the most views:

Atlympic Article with the most kudos:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

56 comments

Comment

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2021

giphy

Like โ€ข # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 17, 2021

Congratulations to all the winners! Y'all are amazing! I look forward to seeing pictures of you wearing your medals. ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿฅ‰

closing.gif

Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2021

So...does medaling automatically qualify folks for the next Atlympics? 

giphy (2).gif

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2021

Thank you, Communiteam for this event! I'm happy to be back on track with my writing, and even happier to be part of the winners ๐Ÿ’™

That said -> 

grumpy-cat-cat.gif

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Amazing list of contributors and content. Million thanks @Bridget for sharing the leaderboard. I'm super excited to see my name, contribution and being selected in the respective categories. Hi @Monique vdB I will post the selfie picture with the medals once I receive them ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Œ

Hearty congratulations to all the winners and the contestants.

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2021

Congrats to everyone and thanks for the Atlympians organization!! it has been really fun!!! ๐Ÿ’™

together-we-win-fish.gif

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2021

Thanks to @Bridget and all the team for all your work on this. Had a great time competing and really enjoyed reading all the contributions. Very happy to have won 2 medals - congratulations to everyone who took part!

Valen Cardozo August 17, 2021

Thanks for everything community!

giphy-downsized

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the Community team for all the hard work you do :-)

I am so happy to be one of the winners!

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Congrats to all the other winners ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿค— and thanks for that awesome event @Bridget ๐Ÿค—

I am that happy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ…๐Ÿค—

0973AAD9-D327-4224-B286-C5DA59AD286E.gif

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Congratulations winners! Super pumped to be part of this esteemed group.
Lets hope we can have a winners podium photo at Teams'22. ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿค—

Also, big ups to the entire communiteam for leading this. 
Cheers.
๐Ÿ’™

Hana Kuฤerovรก
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Thank you everybody! I really enjoyed this event very much. Congratulations to all the winners!

giphy

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Looking forward to participating at the next Atlympics - and dragging more folks along for the fun, maybe?

walking-the-cat-lazy

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Hi @Dave Liao this is for your gif ๐Ÿ˜

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 17, 2021

If @Dave Liao wants another Atlympics, we'll give it to him! I think the next official Olympics are in February ... so I'd better get planning!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚

This was so fun y'all - thanks for playing along! Congratulations to all the winners - I know you put a lot of effort and heart into your submissions. It shows! 

giphy (1).gif

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Yeessss!!!! Winter Games - my season!!! โ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโ›ท @Bridget ๐Ÿค—โ˜ƒ๏ธ

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

@Bridget - I'm training meowwww

Kristjรกn Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Thank you @Bridget 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2021

I am relatively new to this community and Atlympics 2020 my first Atlassian event and I would like to say thanks to @Bridget  and @Monique vdB for organising and helping participants in this journey. I had some quality interactions with others here in this platform as part of these activities. I would also like to say thanks for fellow Atlassians who worked behind the scenes for organising such an event ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Congratulations to participants for sharing quality inputs to the community - I think that's the main objective of such an event. I know some of us won medals ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿฅ‰ and some missed by a whisker!! But the good news is we all participated and enjoyed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

@Bridget and @Monique vdB - I would like to request you if we can give a funny title name to each of these Atlympics events going forward (e.g. Star Wars Planet Names followed by <Winter/Summer> Atlympics <Year> - Coruscant Summer Atlympics 2020). Could we have a voting before the event to finalise the name? Please let me know your thoughts.

Olympics.gif

#Atlympics2020

#Seeyouagain2022

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Wow! Congratulations to all participants, finalists and winners!

Thank to @Bridget for everything and be the organizer. Really hard work was put into this! I think that you have all of our gratitude and admiration!

Ignacio Aredez
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2021

Thank you very much for the event! I had a lot of fun ;)

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 17, 2021

Wow, how exciting!!! Thanks everyone. Lots of fun and lots of great new content.

chocolate medals.jpg

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2021

Congratulations to all winners

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 17, 2021

Oh, nice. Thanks for summarizing it. It was sad enough I couldn't attend the ceremonies @Bridget

This, The Jira Admin Day, and Jira July have been great initiatives. Looking forward in the future to be part of these types of activities!!

Congrats to all the winners, and thank you very much!

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 18, 2021

I feel so honoured, thank you very much for your amazing work @Bridget ! I am going to post a selfie soon ๐Ÿคณ

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events