Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐ŸŒ Atlympic Medal Ceremony

56 comments

Comment

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2021

This was SO MUCH fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I had a blast creating my first article and I love reading through the discussions, questions and posts from all the other Atlympians. I sure this community grew strong during this event!

Winning a medal ๐Ÿ… was the cherry on the cake!

My goal for the next Atlympic Games is for sure to participate in 5+ diciplines.

Congrats to all winners! ๐Ÿ†

Like โ€ข # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

Wohooo! Thank you for organizing this @Bridgetand big congrats to everyone who joined the games and winners ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

office-celebration.gif

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

Yay thanks @Bridget for the event and congrats to everyone! Special congrats to @Flavien Gache for his 3 medals!!

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2021

First of all thanks a lot @Bridget @Monique vdB and entire Community Team for organising this fun event.

Congratulations to all the winners and participants ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Glad that I won 7 ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿฅ‰ medals in the very first Atlympics Competition, it has given me a boost to contribute more in the community!

And hereโ€™s our Golden throw from India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Nipun Aggarwal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2021

Congrats to all the winners and also all the participants, because in the end, it's the community that wins!

Thanks for organising this very cool competition @Bridget ! Completely motivated to read a lot more and write a few more articles! :D

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 18, 2021

Wow @Kishan Sharma 7 medals! That's amazing! (and so is that Golden Throw!) 

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2021

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2021

Congratulations to all the winners!  You all made some amazing content and you should be very proud of what you accomplished!

Kelly Drozd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2021

This was so much fun! I am honored to get the silver medal for Teamwork Lab! (My dog doesn't seem to care too much, sadly)

IMG_1054.jpeg

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 24, 2021

@Kelly Drozd  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Like โ€ข Kelly Drozd likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 24, 2021

Congratulations @Kelly Drozd @ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘! 

Kristjรกn Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2021

Thank you so much, Atlassian Community, for organizing and pulling off the #Atlympics

atlympics.jpg

Kelly Drozd
Atlassian Team
August 24, 2021

@Kristjรกn Geir Mathiesen  YAY!!! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2021

It's been and still is a wonderful journey! Thank you to all in this community for making this happen! Congratulations to everybody who participated and who's keeping this community alive!

Thank you @Bridget for pulling this off with your team!

20210825_144655_2.jpg

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 25, 2021

So cool to receive the medal in my hand; I always admire how the Atlassian community team devirtualize their activities. I'm not much a selfie person, but I did it just because of the nice gesture.

Thank you, @Bridget and the whole team.

I've tried to imitate this winner with my selfie, but he's just cooler than me:

giphy

The proof:

Huwen-Arnone-DEISER-Atlassian-Community_.jpgDEISER-Bronze-Medal-Atlympics-Atlassian-Commuity1.jpg

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 25, 2021

Huge congrats to all of the winners! ๐ŸŽ‰

Kelly Drozd
Atlassian Team
August 25, 2021

@Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ Congrats to you! So glad others have shared selfies. (I like your back-up GIF as well!) 

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 26, 2021

Thank you, @Erica Moss, and thanks to you too, @Kelly Drozd@Jose A_ Jimรฉnez originally shared that backup gif with me, and I couldn't resist resharing it on this post. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sofia Neto Canรกrio August 26, 2021

Thanks!! It was super fun!

Atlassian.jpg

Nipun Aggarwal
Atlassian Team
August 27, 2021

Got the medal! ๐Ÿฅ‡

Awesome design and awesome initiative!

Thanks @Bridget and all other organisers.

Also, shoutout to the medal designer!
Screenshot 2021-08-27 at 2.06.07 PM.png

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
August 27, 2021

Hey, @Kelly Drozd, before, I didn't realize you also won ๐Ÿ˜…!! Congratulations!! The same goes to @Kristjรกn Geir Mathiesen @Alex Koxaras _Relational_@Sofia Neto Canรกrio@Nipun Aggarwal@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_@Paloma Fondon Araujo, and all of you!!

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2021

I already have my medals ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿฅ‰!!! Thank you so much to all the team that organized the atlympics!!!! It was a lot of fun and the medals are a beautiful gift!!! Thank you Atlassian ๐Ÿ’™!!! And congratulations to all the other winners and participants!!!!

20210827_200559.jpg20210827_202544.jpg

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 29, 2021

Medals arrived ๐Ÿคฉ, thank you so much!

IMG_FCAC8BEB1273-1.jpeg

Patrรญcia Fortunato Montenegro August 30, 2021

Congrats to all participants and winners! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ซ

Like โ€ข G subramanyam likes this
Valen Cardozo September 2, 2021

Arraived medal!!

Thanks @Bridget for everything 

TAGS
AUG Leaders