Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlympic Feature: Bianca Encinas meets the Mayor of Vancouver!

Announcement @2x.png

For this Atlympic feature, we are featuring the one and only Bianca Encinas from the Atlassian Community Team! She shared a quick Olympic memory with us (and we are grateful to her for it)!

"In 2010, during the middle of my senior year of college, I was living just shy of 4 hours from Vancouver so my BFF and I decided to drive up and see some games! We saw Finland vs Germany from a box suite through a round-about 3rd party vendor we found on Craigslist. Here are photos of me with the Olympic flame and with the mayor of Vancouver (with my BFF, her cousin, and his roommate), who we just so happened to see on the streets after celebrating." 

image (42).png

Love it, thanks B! 

3 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2021

That's a cool click and ever lasting memory. Yes, it is always an honor to share a picture frame if it happens to be Olympic games.

Like # people like this
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2021

This picture is peak Canada, I even see a couple toques! What a great memory @BiancaE , thanks for sharing it with us 💙

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

It reminds me how big the rest of the world is when a 4 hour drive is something you'd do on a whim.  If I'm going that far it is planned to the Nth degree!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events