Access August Challenge not working

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2021

Hi All, For me Access august challenge is not working ? I have watched 3 Access videos but the counter is not moving. Is there anyone who is also facing similar issue ?

5 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2021

we had the video problem with other achievments last year

solution was to disable ad blocker

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access/ct-p/identity-manager?tab=videos

for me, it doesn't work also

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2021

Thanks for confirming... I don't have ad-blocker, seems like a bug then.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

@Kishan Sharma - I had some strange experience here. I think it worked in the morning today but now it's not working. I am pretty sure it's not with ad-blocker.

Cheers

Suvradip

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

You are right Suvradip, its not working as intended!

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2021

The same thing happened to me

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2021

Is it working? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks in advance.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2021

Hi @Kishan Sharma 

I'm having the same issue - the link arrow on the challenge looks like it is going to the wrong place, so it may be that it isn't set up correctly.

@Monique vdB @Jacob Young - could you look into this please?

Like Monique vdB likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2021

Yes, something is broken here.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

Hi all,

The collection tags have been changed on the Access collection and this has impacted the badge. I have removed the video requirement for now; does this help?

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2021

Thank you @Monique vdB for looking into this. Now, the "Watch an Atlassian Access video" task is completed. I might not be able to complete "Write An Access Article" as I don't see option to write Article in that product page.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 13, 2021

@Kishan Sharma the way the actions are listed is weird but you actually only have to complete ONE of the other three tasks to earn the badge. 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2021

Great, it worked @Monique vdB thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events