Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Favorite events / how they relate to Atlassian products

Hi Atlympians! 

Atlassian is all about teamwork, so of course there are a lot of great analogies between our products and sports. Here are just a few from our amazing pool for Atlympians! (More to come πŸ˜ƒ). 

"That would probably the moment when the olympic flame is lit; it relates very much to that moment when you've just spun up a brand new cloud site, see the success message and then have to choose where to go to :-)." - @Walter Buggenhout 

"Swimming... its all about flow, or workflow!" - @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_

"Wowing. has a similarity with jira. maintaining splits in rowing & issues in jira, both are heavily reliable on effective teamwork." - @Debajyoti Biswas 

"Figure Skating - it takes a lot of hard work for our products to look easy and graceful. We are still improving our cloud migration assistant to ensure smooth transition to cloud." - @Tina 

"Diving. The analogy would be with Managing our Enterprise products. As an Atlassian admin you briefly stand at a lofty height surveying the whole domain (pool), but your only reason for being up there is to descend rapidly to the depths of the details. And it's all being judged on how stylishly you make the descent." - @Greg Hodgson 

3 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

Nice analogies and yes, they are apt. Thank you for posting @Bridget 

Like β€’ # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

These are fantastic, it's really hard to pick all time favourite out of these but I think I'd have to go with @Tina πŸ™Œ as I've definitely got cloud migrations on the brain!

Like β€’ # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

I love the swimming one, and figure skating works as an admin!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events