Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is integration with bitbucket so god damn awful?

Mike Mian June 28, 2016

cant't use my Atlassian credentials, recognizes my email then forces me to create a unique username it never uses? 

Do you guys use these tools for doing any actual work?! Tools like this should not be so painful to use. 

Currently evaluating this tool for my company - so far, like walking across razor wire in bare-feet.

6 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2016

That landing page is a catch-all, it tries to gather together (and present, as simply as possible) a good range of the places to go for help.  Some people need the docs, some need technical help, some account help, some may want product specific stuff, and so-on.

The helpdesk is a whole single click away behind the "contact support" button.

I'm not sure where you've typed "bitbucket" into "Atlassian Cloud", but it would be useful to know where the search is failing there so that Atlassian can fix it.

0 votes
Mike Mian July 1, 2016

I had been to that URL which is how I got here. The navigation to the trouble ticket button is below the fold. When I used the search term 'Bitbucket'  in Atlassian Cloud it came back with zero results? It seems "Crowd" means trouble ticket - perhaps? 

Anyhow I've got work to do, I can't waste time trying to find the magic grotto where the interface to the trouble-ticket elves  is ... welcome to the PSO business model.  

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2016

This site isn't useful for quick support. This is a community effort to help and solve problems. https://support.atlassian.com responds on an SLA and that is the appropriate place to get excellent, quick help.

0 votes
Mike Mian July 1, 2016

Sad that you think I'm being serious O.o, but I have updated text to relieve the unwarranted anxiety LOL.

Thanks for the info, but we have already made the decision due to the slowness of the response and poorly designed solution. Your offering is just a bag of unintegrated point tools with unified-ish branding slapped on top with little-to-no backend integration.

Your pricing model seems to indicate poor scalability as the unit cost increases as user/seat count increases? But perhaps it's to pay for the 24/7 suicide counsellors your customers will need as they scale. 

0 votes
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2016

Hi Mike, 

I'm one of our community managers for Atlassian Answers. I'd like to ask you to please keep your comments appropriate. Obviously you're frustrated. We'd like to help, but I have to insist that use of profanity and threatening language isn't welcome in our community. 

Please open a ticket with our support team over at support.atlassian.com.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2016

Is this Cloud, Server or some other service?

Mike Mian June 28, 2016

the cloud "service"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events