Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why can't I move this repo to another project?

jmccal August 10, 2022

This worked yesterday with another repo that had mostly identical properties, but for this repo, the save button generates a malformed request, and triggers a nonsensical validation warning. It is a private repo, attempting to move from a public project to a private project.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 5.10.24 pm.png

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2022

G'day!

Just to confirm - you are changing the project for the repository within the same workspace?

I have tested this on my end and was unable to reproduce the issue - I have a private repository within a public project and can seamlessly switch through the various projects and save at the end without an error message. 

Are you able to clear your browser cache/attempt this in a different browser (or in Incognito mode if using Chrome)? 

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

jmccal August 12, 2022

Correct, yes. Both projects and the repo are in the same workspace.

Tried a different browser. Good suggestion, but unfortunately the result is the same.

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2022

Hi again,

I've just raised a support ticket on your behalf - you should receive an email to the email address connected to your workspace shortly :)

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events