Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipelines for all my repos stop working

Zhenguo Li April 11, 2022

I can't open my pipeline pages of all my repos, it keeps loading with a cycling icon. 

Anyone can help to check ?

thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zhenguo Li April 13, 2022

sometimes, the pipleline page just load very slow , it keep showing a cycle loading icon, after several minutes, it's back to normal .

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2022

Hi, @Zhenguo Li, welcome to the community! 

I couldn’t reproduce this behavior on my side and confirmed we haven’t received any other tickets related to this issue so far. In this case, could you please confirm if you are still facing this problem? In case you are, could you please proceed with the following tests? 

• This might be an issue with the browser, so we suggest you try accessing your Pipelines through other browsers and make sure they are up to date. 

• In case it doesn’t work, please try this in private mode. 

• Can you try this on another network? This could be something blocked on your network. 

Please let me know how it goes and feel free to share any additional information regarding this case. 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

0 votes
Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2022

Hey,

Considering your issue technicity, it might be a good idea to open also a ticket on the developer community

https://community.developer.atlassian.com/

Maybe someone here will be able to help you.

Hope this help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events