cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notification stopped

Vignesh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2024

suddenly stopped receiving notifications from Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence, despite being an active user. Others are still receiving notifications, but I am not receiving any. Please correct this issue.

2 answers

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2024

Hi @Vignesh and welcome to the community!

The emails we have sent to your email address were bounced with the following message:

554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy

This may occur in one of the following cases:

1. The address was invalid (address does not exist)
  2. The user clicked the list-unsubscribe header
  3. The user clicked one of our emails and flagged it as SPAM. This FBL (FeedBack Loop) event should add that email address to our Suppression List.

I went ahead and removed your email address from our suppression list. Can you please monitor your inbox and let me know if this is resolved now?

Kind regards,
Theodora

1 vote
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2024

Welcome to the community @Vignesh !

First, make sure that in your personal settings that some notifications were ticked off from the checkboxes.

Second, this is mostly because Atlassian has added your email to their suppression list in order to avoid spam. I have tagged them to this issue.

If you don't get a response soon, raise a support ticket for them here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events