I am not getting verification email, tried several times, please help

dev04@viablee.net

dev05@viablee.net

Thank you

3 answers

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2021

Hi @shop4me ,

I see that you raised a support ticket for this issue, mentioning dev04@viablee.net. This email was in a suppression list because there was either an invitation or an attempt to create an account before the email was operational.

The support engineer working on your support ticket removed this email from the suppression list, which should solve the issue. Any invitation or verification email needs to be resent now, as the previous ones were dropped.

I just wanted to follow up with you and ask if you would like me to remove the other email, dev05@viablee.net, from the suppression list as well. Is this email operational and do you plan to use it?

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 13, 2021

Hi shop4me,

Please verify the SPAM folder of your mail account to see if the Atlassian email is sitting there.

In addition, I suggest you to try with a dummy email from a well-known company (gmail, hotmail, ...) to discard any problem related with your mail provider / servers since <user>@viablee.net seems to be your company own email and it could be rejecting the emails comming from atlassian somehow.

Regards

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2021

See which mail server you are using?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events