Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

internal server

Okay, so I asked this question but now I am giving more description. I have installed bitbucket but right before it opens up "http://localhost:7990" it says "The installer was unable to detect whether Bitbucket started correctly. Please consult the 'C:\AL\Bitbucket\log\atlassian-bitbucket.log' file to verify that Bitbucket started successfully" When I go to C:\AL\Bitbucket, the folder 'log' doesn't exist in said file. When I hit finish it takes me to http://localhost:7990, it comes up with "Hmmm... can't reach this page. Localhost refused to connect" I am so confused on where to go from here, all the help site I've looked up have been to no avail, I am downloading this on a windows 64x PC and just need help. If you can help or need any more information to help please reply I am very desperate.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Jun 24, 2020

If you start Bitbucket manually from the command line, do you see any error messages then? You should have a start-bitbucket.exe under the bin directory.

Thank you so much i am very stupid

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,699 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you