Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

don't receive mail verification code

Quân Nguyễn Hoàng July 30, 2024

while I'm trying to login to bitbucket by Microsoft account,  i got "We were unable to verify the email associated with your Microsoft account, so let's do that now." message and no emails sent to me so that i don’t have verification code. (I can't use support because i don't have workspace url suck as bitbucket.org/workspaceid)

1 answer

1 vote
Julio Herrera July 30, 2024

If you're encountering an issue logging into Bitbucket with your Microsoft account and receiving a message stating, "We were unable to verify the email associated with your Microsoft account, so let's do that now," but not receiving a verification email, follow these steps:

Check Email Filters and Spam: Ensure the verification email is not in your spam or junk folder. Also, check any email filters or rules that might redirect the email to another folder.

Resend Verification Email: Look for an option to resend the verification email. Sometimes, multiple attempts might be necessary.

Update Microsoft Account Email: Ensure that your email address in your Microsoft account settings is correct and verified. You can check and update your email settings by logging into your Microsoft account at account.microsoft.com.

Use an Alternative Email: If possible, add a secondary email to your Microsoft account and use that for verification purposes.

Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, browser issues can cause problems with the login process. Clear your browser cache and cookies and try logging in again.

Try a Different Browser or Device: Sometimes, switching to a different browser or device can resolve login issues.

Since you can't use support without a workspace URL, if these steps do not resolve the issue, you might consider creating a new Bitbucket account with a different email address as a temporary solution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events