Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I contact users through bitbucket

Joel Sciandra September 29, 2021

We have a disconnect between a user and bitbucket. Can I as admin look at his profile or even send an email to his email that was registered with bitbucket?

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2021

Hi, @Joel Sciandra

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Before I start, I'd like to confirm that I've understood properly what is happening on your side. Feel free to correct me in case I have misunderstood something here. 

Apparently, you need to contact a user who is under your workspace, so you need a way to communicate with them, is that correct? 

If that’s the case, if this user is under an organization and you are the org admin, you can open admin.atlassian.com, select Directory > Managed accounts to view all the managed accounts of your organization. From the Managed accounts page, you can search accounts by name and email address.

If this user is not under an organization or you are not the org admin, but you are the admin of the workspace this user is a member of, you still have a way to see their email. If the user is under a group in your workspace, you can follow the next steps to find their email and contact them: 

• Open the workspace > Go to Settings; 

• User groups > Open the group this user is part of; 

• Under their name, you should be able to see their email. 

I hope this helps, but if that’s not the case, please give me more details about this situation, so I can further assist you.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events