Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

branch graph - what happened to it?

rparfett_ees January 23, 2019

On 1/22/2019 I had the branch graph button in the bitbucket web interface side bar

On 1/23 it was gone. 

We are using BitBucket v5.12.1

Where do I find this extremely useful feature?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2019

It sounds like you had an app that displayed the graph, like Commit graph for Bitbucket or Charts & Graphs for Bitbucket. Bitbucket out-of-the-box do not have anything like that. You should check and see if your Bitbucket admin has disabled the app.

This seems to be a standard bitbucket feature - see screenshot.

It's broken in Edge but works in Chrome.  

tempsnip.png

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2019

Here is what I see, and we do not have any apps that adds to the sidebar

Bitbucket.png

Based on the screen shots from Marketplace it looks like you have Commit Graph for Bitbucket Server installed. If you go to manage apps in Bitbucket (you need Bitbucket admin permissions) you can see what apps you have installed.

What's really weird it works in Chrome but not Edge.  I will need to raise it with our internal folks.  Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Cheers

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2019

Not the first time an app have shown that behavior. You can also contact the vendor of the app via their support email, support@bit-booster.com

Julius Davies _bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2019

Yes, Bit-Booster is the one that makes that icon.  I'm looking into it!

Thanks, Mikael Sandberg for providing excellent support here in the forums.

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events