bitbucket runner wrong env var BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR

Dominik Arnoldi January 14, 2022

Hello,

when i use the newest version of bitbucket runner 1.276 our pipeline is failing as it could not find the the directory which is set in the env var BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR.

2022-01-14-124949_491x24_scrot.png2022-01-14-125003_577x24_scrot.png

The step for setting up the "build setup" gives me the hint that it clones the repo to the path 2022-01-14-125228_409x22_scrot.png where i could find the sources. But that doesn't look right to me cause i think the source location should also be found in the env var right ?

2 answers

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2022

Hi, @Dominik Arnoldi

Indeed, we had a bug with the environment variable BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR, as you can see here: 

But our dev team has implemented a fix for this issue yesterday. Could you please update your runner to the latest version (v1.280)? 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

Dominik Arnoldi January 20, 2022

Hi @Caroline R ,

thank you a lot. Tested the new version v1.280 of the runner and works pretty fine. Thx for the fast support.

Kind regards

Dominik

0 votes
Norbert C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2022

Hi Dominik,

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community. My name is Norbert and I'm a Bitbucket Cloud Support Engineer, it's nice to meet you!

I'd like to inform you that our engineering team has already updated the runners version and now we have the 277 version. Can I ask you to update your runners to the latest version and let us know if you still have this issue?

We're looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events