any possibility to blocking Ip adress of extrenal users from admin side?

Pranav.as July 6, 2022

Am very new to the bitbucket and atlassian community. Learned the key features and advantages of this product.Thinking to buying this product soon.

But my only Doubt is about is there any possibility for ip restriction for extrenal users out of my company premises. for example a freelancer is working from his system and he want to upload the source codes into the bitbucket server.and he may not have a direct access to the server.ie: he only accessing one of the machine from our company . is there any kind of way for that process. because the cleint sharing datas is more important to our side.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2022

Hey @Pranav.as 

G'Day!

We have a Premium feature called  Allowlisting IP addresses, which will require that users with access to private repositories or other private content can only see the content from specific IP addresses. If they aren't accessing from the allowed listed IP addresses, users will see a message explaining why they have no access.

In addition to being unable to see this content, users won't be able to clone, push, or pull a private repository either.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events