Will stash support subdirectories in a project?

jcurleyWR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2014

Hello,

I have searched the Atlassian answers and it appears that Stash (as of 2.7) does not support a project directory (or folder) hierarchy of sub-directories. If I am wrong, please correct me. If not, please help me submit a feature request (for it) in Jira, for Stash.

For example:

/project/bitbake

/project/layers/cgs

/project/layers/cgs-dl

/project/layers/wr-cgs-dpdk

/project/layers/wr-cgs

/project/layers/wr-dpdk

/project/oe-core/

/project/wrlinux-x

Where 'project' is our Stash project name.

Git submodules does not fit our requirements.

Thank you,

John

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2014

Hi John,

Stash definitely doesn't support an arbitary nesting of directories. Just out of curiosity is this for Android support, we've seen quite a few requests specifically for that reason?

You may be interested in voting on the following (ignore the title, Question 1 is I believe what you're asking for):

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-2468

Cheers,

Charles

jcurleyWR
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2014

Yes, this is what I was looking for.

Thank you and cheers to you too!

John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events