Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the Boards Menu Item not visible for me?

Tamara Seifert March 20, 2022

Hi there!

The Board menu is missing and I cannot find any settings for Trello Boards in Bitbucket. What do I have to do, to activate it?

Missing.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2022

Hi, Tamara, welcome to the community! 

As you can check in this article, Deprecating Trello in Bitbucket, after much consideration, we've decided to deprecate the Trello feature in Bitbucket due to low usage and high maintenance costs. This will enable us to focus on improving and building the most important features for our users. According to this article, this is the Sunset timeline:

• 10/11/21: users will no longer be able to enable the Trello feature in Bitbucket.

• 8/6/22: users will no longer be able to see Trello cards in Bitbucket. The feature will be removed from all Bitbucket workspaces and repositories.

To continue seeing issues in Bitbucket, we recommend migrating from Trello to Jira and connecting Jira with Bitbucket. This will help your team view issues, plan work, and track projects more easily within Bitbucket and help your team stay on top of code and deployments within Jira. Learn more

1. Import data from Trello

2. Link Bitbucket with Jira

Please feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this case.

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

Tamara Seifert March 22, 2022

Thank you for the explanation!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events