Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I accept transfer of a repository from another account?

doblesc May 5, 2020

A co-worker has initiated transfer of a repository from his account to my account. In order to activate the "Accept" button, I must select a project from the "Select project" pulldown menu.  I have three projects, including "Untitled project". 

After selecting a project and clicking "Accept", the page updates with an error that says "Select a valid choice. That choice is not one of the available options".

Any suggestions? This feature has always worked for me until today.

9 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2020

The bug has been fixed, thank you for your patience. ✅

Please reply to this thread if you experience any further issues.

ILI.DIGITAL May 7, 2020

@Tyler T 

the issue hasn't been resolved completely. It still goes to infinite loading for projects. 

and if we don't select project we can't go further.

Like Tyler T likes this
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2020

@ILI.DIGITAL You are correct. Sorry this issue is still affecting you. If you do not have a workspace with the same slug as your username, there will still be an error.

This remaining issue was discovered earlier today and a fix is being rolled out right now. I will update this thread once it is completely fixed. Thank you again for your patience!

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
May 7, 2020

It is fixed now. Thank you again for your patience.

Like Bilal Anjum likes this
Bilal Anjum
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 12, 2020

Thank you very much :)

2 votes
kintronix
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2020

I have the same problem

1 vote
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
May 6, 2020

Sorry everyone, unfortunately a bug was introduced recently and we are working now to roll out a fix. Please follow this post for updates.

Luis Cosmes
Atlassian Team
May 6, 2020

For the latest updates you can check: https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/bdnfpj5gc43b

Like Tyler T likes this
ILI.DIGITAL May 7, 2020

@Tyler T  the issue hasn't been resolved completely. It still goes to infinite loading for projects. 

and if we don't select project we can't go further.

0 votes
iotim March 21, 2023

I'm having the same issue.

0 votes
doblesc May 6, 2020

The issue has been reported to Tech Support. If Tech Support does not update this thread, I will.

doblesc May 7, 2020

Thank you! It is working now.

0 votes
ILI.DIGITAL May 6, 2020

I am having the same issue. Its been 10 hours that I am stuck with this issue. Please let us know if you find the solution.

0 votes
caliskanemre
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2020

I have the same problem

0 votes
rnoodle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2020

I have exactly the same problem - a coworker has requested to transfer the repo to me via email, I follow the link and select the project I want the repo to reside in. Then the OP's error message is displayed. This is incredibly frustrating!

0 votes
Kumsal Ajans
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2020

I have the same problem

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events