Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

We couldn’t log you in

I have an old Bitbucket account which I haven't used for year. Probably, last time I used it was before merging with id.attlassian.com.

Now I need to access it again, but each time I try to login to Bitbucket, I get infamous "We couldn’t log you in" page.

It couldn't be some cache issue. I tried to clear everything, I tried incognito mode, I tried freshly installed browser - nothing helps.

My Trello login with the same account works fine. Also I tried my secondary account (also an old one, I think from 2014) and it works fine too, even with Bitbucket.

So what are my options? Is my old account gone for good?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R Atlassian Team Dec 09, 2021

Hi, @Sergey Storchay! Welcome to the community! 

Could you please confirm if the Bitbucket account you are trying to access is linked to the email you used to create this question? If that’s the case, I confirmed it was inactive, this happens when the account is not accessed for a long time.

In any case, I have enabled this account, so you should be able to access it now.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Thanks for your help, Caroline!

Now it works, I can access the repos

Caroline R Atlassian Team Dec 09, 2021

That's, awesome, Sergey! Thanks for your confirmation! 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

3,500 views 3 10
Read article

Atlassian Community Events