Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload / download traffic limit

Wilber Marcel da Silva November 12, 2020
Well I don't know if my question will be clear anymore but come on.

Currently I wrote the pipeline for every time I generate a * .war I keep it in the download part of my repository in bitbucket, that is, at each build / deploy I generate about 5 files of a maximum of 80MB each and using the pipes I upload to downloads area.

Ok, until then, because every time the pipeline runs it overlays the files that were there.

The question is, would I have a traffic limit or is the download area limit only its total capacity? For example, can I run the pipeline 10x a day without worrying about the MB traffic?

In case the question was not clear I can detail = D

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2020

Hi Wilber and welcome to the community!

Your question is clear :)

We don't have any such limit on traffic to the Downloads page of a repo.

The limits that apply are the total storage limit, as well as the limits we have on the number of API requests (I assume that you are deploying the file with an API call?)

We may need to take action if someone uses Bitbucket Cloud in a way that consumes a disproportionate amount of system resources (CPU’s, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.). However, based on the info you gave us here, running such a build for 10 or 20 times a day sounds like normal usage and there wouldn't be an issue.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events