Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Unable to login with my org Google Email account

Edited

Hello team,

I'm trying login to my Bitbucket account with my Org's email ID - charishma.chandrakumar@aptos.com (Organization - Aptos) but I get the below error.
Also I did not receive any instructions to my Org email ID as mentioned in the error message. 
I tried to follow the instructions in https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/deactivate-a-managed-account/ to reactivate my account, but the site admin.atlassian.com redirects me back to the login page I'm facing issues with.

I'm told that this is not something my Organization manages, and hence I'm reaching out to you

Request you to please help resolve this issue and reactivate my account.

Please let me know if I should be reaching out to a different team / individual or if you need any further information from my side.

Thanks!
bitbucket error.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
Jun 01, 2022

Hi @Charishma C ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

An Org Admin should reactive your account and verify that you have grants to access that repo

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/enabling-a-deactivated-account-to-provide-site-access-1005792657.html

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Thanks for your response @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ :)

I checked internally, and I'm told that at this point there is no Org structure created, and hence there is no managed accounts directory available. 

When my 'Admin' tries to login to https://admin.atlassian.com he's asked to create an organization afresh. 

Even though we login with our org email ID's we create the accounts on our own. Our Org 'Admin' user only manages the Access request Directory (in which my account is not available, and is not part of the list visible to my Org 'Admin')

Is there a way my Account can be 'unlocked' / reactivated from your / Atlassian end?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events