Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to bitbucket website - unable to set cookie

bowaggoner August 18, 2020

I am able to log in to atlassian.com. But when I try to log in to bitbucket.org, I am always redirected to a page titled "Atlassian Cloud - unable to set cookie" with the text "Something has gone wrong". It suggests I enable third-party cookies and try again.

I am running Firefox 79.0 and have disabled all my extensions except privacy badger, and even attempted to change Firefox's privacy settings. I am not in an incognito window.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2020

Hi @bowaggoner, welcome to the Community!

Seems like you're having trouble logging in to Bitbucket Cloud using Firefox. Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? You can learn how to do it in this article.

You can also try accessing Bitbucket from an Incognito window.

If that doesn't work, my recommendation is to try a different browser, like Google Chrome for example, that will let us know if this is a compatibility issue with the browser, or if there's something wrong on the Bitbucket side. 

Please follow the steps above and share the output with us, we're happy to continue helping you :) 

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events