Transfer repo to another owner - no transfer email received

Deleted user September 26, 2019

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone can help. I'm trying to move a repo from myself to someone else. I've chosen the transfer option and provided the workspace ID. It recognises it on my end and it says I've requested the transfer. But it seems the other person (receiving the repo) doesn't get a notification or transfer request email.

Any ideas please?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2019

Hi Gareth, welcome to the Community!

I understand you're having difficulties transferring one of your repos to someone else. To find out where the problem might be, we need to identify first in which side it is. Can you confirm if you can see this at the bottom of your settings page?

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 14.03.50.png

If you can, and your colleague still can not see it in his account or did not even receive an email, we'll need to check his account and see if there's any problem. Let us know if that's the case so we can open a Support ticket for you and share this information privately.

Cheers,

Ana

Deleted user October 7, 2019

Thanks Ana. It just didn't seem to work - no email was ever sent. I ended up re-creating the repo and pushing it up instead. Thanks for coming back to me though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events