Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

The contents of a file are in the wrong font.

Hi,

I have a .sql file in a repository that shows the contents using the wrong font. Some how the WingDing font is being used to display the contents. I have tried deleted the file and Adding it back to the repo but unable to display it correctly. Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S Atlassian Team May 24, 2022

Hello @Rod Pickard ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

I see from your questions that you have not specified if this issue is impacting Bitbucket Server or Bitbucket Cloud. Checking on our internal system I've noticed you have a Bitbucket Cloud account associated with the e-mail of your community account, so I assume this issue is related to Cloud. In case it's for Bitbucket Server or Bitbucket DC, please let me know.

With regards to the wrong formatting, would you please share us a screenshot of how is the file being rendered in the UI?

Also, could you please make sure you are using one of the Bitbucket-supported browsers listed below?

Let me know in case you have any questions.

Thank you, @Rod Pickard .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,180 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you