Telling which user is which?

Mik Clarke February 24, 2022

G'Day

I've got a couple of users that have managed to get themselves more than one bitbucket id linked to my workspace. - say <emails removed due to privacy reasons> and <>.  But for both accounts they have entered the same name 'Joe Bloggs'.

So when I'm assigning Repository access, I want to give it to <email removed due to privacy reasons>, but all I see in the selection list are 'Joe <>' and 'Joe <>'.  Which one is the one I want to give access to this repository to?  They are both the same person, just different accounts, used for different things...

Mik

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2022

Hi, Mik, thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.

As we can’t share private information here, I went ahead and created an internal ticket for you using the email of your community account, so we can help you through this ticket. 

You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events