Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped receiving PR email notifications

Umesh Swamy May 5, 2022

I had posted this https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Stopped-receiving-PR-email-notifications/qaq-p/1986622 in March about an issue with PR notification emails. It was resolved by removing my email address from the suppression list.

It looks like I'm experiencing the same issue again. Can you please check if my email is on the suppression list?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2022

Hi @Umesh Swamy,

Your email address was in one of our suppression lists with the message:

550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.

We attempted to send an email to your email address and received a hard bounce response from your mail server indicating permanent failure, and in this case, the email is placed in a suppression list.

I went ahead and removed your email from the suppression list, so you should be able to receive PR notifications now.

Please feel free to let me know if the issue is resolved now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Umesh Swamy May 11, 2022

It looks like the issue is resolved. I'm receiving PR notifications now. Thank you.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2022

That's good to hear and you are very welcome.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events