Stash pull request data missing after reboot

jcurleyWR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2014

Everything has been fine for almost 5 months. On the stash server v2.7.2, running CentOS 6.3, we rebooted during a PM window yesterday (Friday). Now, when we browse to the project and repo in question, we see 8 pending pull requests. However, the Overview, Diff and commits for pull request #644 is empty of data.

These files appear to be in the correct place:

::::::::::::::

FILE: /ala-stash1/stash-home/data/repositories/23/refs/pull-requests/644/merge

cd046e899a21c7953755f2a378329c425d4a8b16

FILE: /ala-stash1/stash-home/data/repositories/23/refs/pull-requests/644/merge-clean

ref: refs/pull-requests/644/merge

FILE: /ala-stash1/stash-home/data/repositories/23/refs/pull-requests/644/to

1f578faf02d42d092dfbe33533c357bb22c33bfb

jcurley@ala-stash1 %

Thank you in advance.

John

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2014

Hi John,

That doesn't sound good. I've never seen Stash loose data like that.

Please raise a support ticket with the logs and some screenshots of one the pull requests.

I hope this isn't a rude question, but is it happening to everyone on your team? I'm also wondering whether you could take some screenshots from the network and console tabs of the Chrome/Firefox developer extensions.

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this soon.

Charles

jcurleyWR
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2014

Support ticket submitted. Thank you.

--John

Tim Davenport October 27, 2014

We have had exactly the same issue occur, we are using v2.12, was there a resolution to this issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events