Stash must open linked JIRA issue in new tab

Scott Hung March 13, 2014

Hi All,

I recently upgraded to Stash v2.11 and JIRA v6.2. I setup the trusted application linkages again and they work. JIRA can see STASH commits (and open the commit in STASH). STASH also links to JIRA. Opening the JIRA ticket in a new tab works fine, but opening the JIRA ticket in the same window as STASH results in this error dialog:

Can't display issues

Either you don't have access to view them or they don't exist. Please contact your system administrator if you believe this is incorrect.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2014

Hi Scott,

Could you please have a look at the knowledge base article below:

Let us know if that was helpful.

If that does not help you, please open a case with us at support.atlassian.comand we'll be able to collect your logs and go through a more depth analysis.

Best regards,

Thiago Bomfim

Atlassian Support - DevTools

Scott Hung April 1, 2014

I started following the directions on the webpage only to discover the problem fixed itself. :-)

I believe the webpage is correct that there was a time skew between the two servers. Previously they were off by 2-3 seconds. Now they're pretty much spot on. Both servers use NTP so I'm guessing it took a few days for NTP to fully sync them?

0 votes
manuher2 June 14, 2017

I've just met the same issue.

In fact, it was not a pb of version of jira, but a bad configuration in the link between Jira and Stash.

I had to disable Incoming or outcoming feature in the configuration of the link. Now pb disapeared

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events