Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash login issue

rmorales8303 May 4, 2016

We have JIRA + Stash configured in a server in our office, on the same server. That server has a public IP then we can access JIRA and Stash from outside of the office. When I am in the office and use JIRA and Stash in the intranet, everything works fine, but when I try to login to stash using the external IP it does not work. 

I am the sys administrator and only my user has this issue, the rest of the user are able to login from outside. 

How can I solve this?

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Henry Baez May 4, 2016

deposit cash at a local branch near you. I need to take the money to the car dealership were I want to buy the car.

0 votes
Rich Duncan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2016

Hi Ricardo - I'm assuming you just got an invalid username/password error?  Check the server log for Stash and see what it says.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2016

Where are you logging in from? If other users are clearly accessing the Public IP then I guess you can rule out firewall issues. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events