I updated to Stash 1.2.1 recently and was reminded to migrated the database to an external one. I created my user / database and started the migration. It failed for some reason, when I checked in to the details I saw that there was a MySQL syntax error. I was looking around a bit and figured out, that this was caused by my usual naming method: custumername-application, so the name I ended up was gosi-stash for the MySQL database and this caused the queries to be put together incorrectly. Someone @atlassian might want to check this out.
PS: I have already fixed that by using a database name without a dash in the name, but maybe somebody else will run into that.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs